My name is Jo, I'm 20 years old and I live in Europe's capital - Brussels. I'm currently working towards getting my bachelor, and, probably, my Master's degree in Business. It's difficult, especially as I juggle two part-time jobs, this blog, and my personal life alongside, but I'm loving it.
Other random facts:
- I'm Romanian, born and raised in the heart of Transylvania. This is what my home town looks like.
- I decided to apply to my current university two weeks before the deadline and 1 month before school started. The weird thing about European universities is that while it's not hard to get in, getting out(graduating) is less easy. A lot less.
- I never ever ever ever thought I'd be studying Math again. Or that I'd marginally enjoy it.
- I speak Romanian, English, French and Spanish. I'll happily reply to comments in those languages :)
- My favourite designer is John Galliano, and he'll always be in my heart as a great artist, no matter what.
- I became fascinated with fashion when I was 5 or 6. Cartoon Network used to end its transmission in the evening, only to be replaced with a fashion channel. I would watch the shows in amazement, even though I didn't really know what I was watching.
- I watch an unearthly amount of TV shows, but never on an actual TV.